Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Searching for the "Right" Quote

I thought by sharing a little I could bring maybe a few smiles to the world everyday I post a new blog. I began this morning by searching for the perfect quote. A quote by someone important. I wanted it to say something about how looking back on our fond memories from childhood can bring us a little happiness in the present. I searched all the right keywords and looked on all the popular websites for things to say but in the end all I still had was my own words. So here goes world.
"When you see a random picture or hear a particular song that takes you back to a moment in time that makes you smile, stop for a moment and let that memory linger long enough for you to carry the smile all day."
A. Schaeffer

Enough with the sentiment on with the smiles. Todays Blast came when I was searching through Hulu.com  for cartoons for my son. Remember a show called "The Littles" Click the link below the picture to hear the theme song.



"Humm mm hummm, cause the littles don't stop." Now you have the song stuck in your head for the rest of the day just like I do. See you tomorrow with another Blast from the past. Be safe. Angie

* Disclaimer picture is maybe copyrighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment